Mar 4, 2015

'Hot Convict' Jeremy Meeks Finally Signs that Modeling Contract … in Jail

Jeremy Meeks: Hottie Thug Signs Modeling Contract
Famously photogenic felon Jeremy Meeks has finally signed that long-rumored modeling contract, White Cross Management has confirmed to PEOPLE.

Meeks, who's also listed as an actor on White Cross's "talent" page, was sentenced to 27 months of time last month, but he is hoping for a November release with good behavior.

While serving, Meeks tells ABC, "I eat healthy. I do a lot of push-ups, pull-ups, dips, burpees, and I stay very active," to prepare for his release and foray into the world of modeling. (And acting: Meeks adds, "I wish I could be on a show like Sons of Anarchy.)

"There is a sea of opportunities waiting for him," Meeks's agent, Jim Jordan, tells ABC of his client. "Modeling agencies around the world, endorsement deals and reality show interests."



A photo posted by Jeremy Meeks (@mr_meeks_) on



Meeks (whose Instagram simply reads, "free me"), wears a 40R suit and size 11 shoes. His collar size is 15.5" and his waist is 32". Saville Row, get ready.
post from sitemap